PUTOLINE AIR FILTER HO1030 (w/RUBBER INLET DIA 57mm)
Putoline Oil is a Dutch manufacturer and supplier of high-quality oilsand lubricants developed specifically for motorcycles scooters and quads making Putoline unique. Almost 50 years of experience and continualresearch allows Putoline to provide cutting edge products. Manufacturingtheir own products guarantees consistently high-quality motorcycle oils.Putoline Oil Driven by Technology!
Putoline air filters based onleading-edge open-cell foam technology bring users major benefits including:
- Improved performance through increasedairflow
- Improved protection through finer filtrationlevels
- Substantial cost savings through serviceability andre-use
Fully reticulated (open cell) foam as used in allPutoline filter products consists of a honeycomb of tiny interlockingcells of uniform size. When treated with specially formulated filteroil each passageway is like hundreds of very small centrifugal/oil bathfilters connected one to another. In this way the foam traps andholds the particles throughout the entire volume of foam.
Thedevelopment of this unique foam represents a major advancement in airfiltration technology. As a result foam air filters when compared withpaper or cotton gauze equivalents combine great airflow capability hugedust holding capacity and very high filtration efficiency for evenextremely smallparticles.
- Coarseopen-pore foam catches airborne dirt grime and sand.
- Fineopen-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particleswhile ensuring maximum air passage.
- Exclusively formulatedadhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
- Thick flatfoam greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox while acting as a breathable gasket for increased airpassage.
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grimefrom being lodged between layers.