K&N REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER ROYAL ENFIELD Bullet 500 EFI 09-
In the early 1960s two motorcycle racers Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald(K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. Afterexperimenting with numerous types of filter media they discovered that anoiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminantsvery efficiently but also allowed it to be washed and reused and theoriginal K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later K&Nis still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition toperformance air filters K&N® now manufactures a variety of otherprotection and performance products including air intake systems oilfilters & fuel filters with a reputation for exceptional quality andcustomer service.
K&N’s high-flow air filters are available as areplacement for your stock motorcycle air filter element. They are customengineered to fit your specific application and are designed to provide lowrestriction and increased performance while providing excellent engineprotection for your motorcycle. When used as a replacement for the OEM airfilter modifications to the jetting may berequired.
- Designed toprovide increased horsepower and torque
- Pleated media provides alarge filtration area offering long service intervals
- Multiplelayers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellentfiltration
- Application-specific base seal and sealingbead
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
- Washable &reusable pre-oiled and ready toride!
- Washable: Yes
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Inside Diameter: 94mm
- Outside Diameter:119mm
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 9ml