K&N REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER HON PIONEER 1000 16-21
In the early 1960s two motorcycle racers Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald(K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. Afterexperimenting with numerous types of filter media they discovered that anoiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminantsvery efficiently but also allowed it to be washed and reused and theoriginal K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later K&Nis still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition toperformance air filters K&N® now manufactures a variety of otherprotection and performance products including air intake systems oilfilters & fuel filters with a reputation for exceptional quality andcustomer service.
K&N off-road replacement air filters are idealfor extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide cleancarburetion even at high altitude. Generally no jet changes are requiredwith just a K&N filter element. K&N replacement air filters arewashable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellentfiltration.
- Designed toprovide increased horsepower and acceleration
- Pleated cottonmedia provides a large filtration area offering low restriction high-capacity and long service intervals
- Multiple layers of wovencotton gauze media offer excellent filtration
- Fits directly intoOEM airbox with an application-specific sealing bead ensuring a precisefit
- No fuel management modifications are required to obtainincreased performance
- Washable & reusable most are pre-oiledand ready toride
- Height:2.688in (68mm)
- Washable: Yes
- Filter Material: CottonGauze
- Width: 6.625in (168mm)
- Length: 9.063in(230mm)
Out of stock