K&N AIR FILTER KSU-1806
K&N’s high-flow air filters are available as a replacement for your stockmotorcycle air filter element. They are custom engineered to fit your specificapplication and are designed to provide low restriction and increasedperformance while providing excellent engine protection for yourmotorcycle.
- 2x air filters backing plates and hardware included.
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and torque.
- Pleated media provides a large filtration area offering long serviceintervals.
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offer excellent filtration.
- Application-specific base seal and sealing bead.
- Made in the USA for over 40 years.
- Washable and reusable pre-oiled and ready to ride!
- Height: 2in (51mm).
- Washable: Yes.
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze.
In the early 1960s two motorcycle racers Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald(K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. Afterexperimenting with numerous types of filter media they discovered that an oiledcotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants veryefficiently but also allowed it to be washed and reused and the originalK&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later K&N is stillinnovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performanceair filters K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection andperformance products including air intake systems oil filters & fuelfilters with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.